- Features of Kawatani Seminars
- Training Areas
- Japan Programs
- International Programs
1. Keeping Content Fresh Every Time
Frequent international assignments and Face-to-Face interviews.
2. Overwhelming Liveliness and Practicality
Video interviews of local people in target cultures and real case studies of expatriates.
3. Linkage Initiatives of Trainings in Japan & International Sites
Feedback training knowledge at global sites to domestic trainings in Japan including crosscultural PDT (pre-departure training).
The more programs are conducted overseas, the more accumulated and organized global training knowledge gets in Japan headquarters.
Takashi Kawatani is available at any location of the world as long as
he is needed by Japan-related organizations and individuals - Asia Pacific,
Americas, EMEA, Russia. Tak is an author of English books and an English/Japanese
Feel Global Business by Overwhelming Liveliness and Practicality
Solving business issues by utmost practical interventions
Three Major Advantages of Local Overseas Programs:
1. 360 multicultural leadership competencies assessment,
2. real multicultural business conflict cases written by participants (pre-work),
3. invitation of local senior managers to provide business content-based feedback